Monday, November 15, 2010

You want a baby? Me too!!!!

So it is always nice when you go on a site to find out that you have someone that wants to talk to you.  It is really a very flattering feeling.  It's that whole "somebody wants me!!!" euphoria. Of course that doesn't mean that YOU really want that person be and thank goodness for that.  So my first "suitor" was a real doozy that's for sure.

Now this connection took place on Match.com and were a good match, though to be honest I am not sure what percentage we had in regards to matching.  He winked at me first and then I sent him and email.  Honestly why do you wink at someone?  I don't understand that if you actually have the subscription to the site, if not then it is for free and the only way you can communicate.  Anyways, I sent this guy and email and he sent one back right away.

His first email to me was "You want a baby? Me too!!!" and that was it.  Nothing else, including no name.  And on this site you have a username not an actual name. Which is kinda creepy because really there are screen names like luvnpsy69 is really gonna get you a date with me.But you know me, always willing to go out on a limb and take a chance, especially when it comes to crazy people looking for love in all the wrong places, so I emailed him back.  I told him that I did want one, but it was not a requirement and really I wasn't looking to get pregnant right away, usually something comes with the baby, i.e. romance, love, marriage.

Well then continued on a series of emails back and forth about things we are looking for in a relationship and a couple of times I had to tell him that he was really coming on too strong. He apologized, said he was just so excited to meet someone, etc etc.  So I cut him some slack, he was older, had been divorced for a couple of years.... Well I should have just decided to let it go because it went downhill from there.

The top 5 reasons you know the guy is not being honest about his relationship status:

  1. He says he cant talk on the phone cause he has roommates.
  2. He says he wants to meet but he just isn't sure when.
  3. He's extremely happy you are talking to him, but really wants to talk dirty to you.
  4. Do you have any pics?
  5. He never tells you his name.
Needless to say I never talked to him again.  Though he did pop up 2 weeks later and ask me what was up, I blocked him.  All hail the mighty block.

No comments:

Post a Comment